Calum Hervieu is an enthusiastic & knowledgeable speaker on science and space exploration.
He has given multiple talks in Hawaii, the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands. His experience spans technical talks to the European Space Agency and industry names like Airbus and Thales Alenia Space, as well as to the general public in museums, institutions and classrooms all around the world.
Calum is also a confident host and has appeared on several panels.
Please see the testimonials below or
take a look at a recent talk here!
All talks are individually tailored.
SPEAKING TOPICS INCLUDE:
The future of space exploration
The Moon and Mars
Commercialization of space
What to do with an Astrophysics degree?
Personal experiences & motivation
THE ROYAL INSTITUTION OF GREAT BRITAIN
"Calum is a passionate and articulate communicator, able to make the intricacies of space science and exploration accessible to a broad audience. His knowledge and enthusiasm for all things space-related is infectious and really shines through in his work."
- DR. M. KUKULA
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL UTRECHT
- 'To the Moon', Small steps and giant leaps, Apollo 50th, The Royal Institution, London, U.K.
- Live interview, the Steam School, UK.
- 'Mission to the Moon', the European Astronaut Centre, Germany.
- Host, Beyond Earth,University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 'A path through space', Careers Lecture, The University of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 'Life on Mars', Apollo 9 Space Late National Space Centre, UK.
- 'Skype a Scientist' speaker - matching scientists to classrooms (2018 - Pres)
- 'Ask an Astrophysicist', 'Brunstane Primary School, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 'The future of space is now', ExpeRience: 2001 A Space Odyssey panel event, The Royal Institution, London, U.K.
- 'The Theory of Everything', Utrecht International School, Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 'Simulating Mars', Oahu high school visit, Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope, Hawaii, U.S.
- 'Learning to Live on Mars... on Maunaloa!', Maunakea Skies Program, Imiloa Planetarium, Hawaii, U.S.
- 'Everyday Space', Edinburgh Academy, United Kingdom.
- 'Moon Utilisation for Science and Exploration Executive Summary', the European Space Agency, ESTEC, Netherlands.
- 'Moon Utilisation for Science and Exploration', Airbus Defence & Space, Netherlands.
- 'Moon Utilisation for Science and Exploration', ISAE-Supaero, Toulouse, France.
- 'Moon Utilisation for Science and Exploration', ALTEC & Thales Alenia Space, Italy.
Some of Calum's previous highlights include: